Sunday, May 29, 2011

Friends...who coming bearing soap

The nicest note I have gotten in a while...
I came in the door today to a shock.  I had a package from Etsian The Dirty Housewife Soap Co.  And I hadn't ordered anything.

So, imagine my surprise when I opened the package to find the following:



Moon Garden (Gardenia, white ginger and jasmine soap)


A Lollipop!

Summer Honey Fragrance


My friend Matt and I have been slightly estranged for awhile.  It wasn't by choice but by circumstance.  So he missed the time leading up the lap band surgery, the surgery itself and all of the surrounding angst.

But I never doubted that he was with me 100%.  So imagine my joy and tears at receiving such a gift.  And imagine the thrill of having my darling friend back.

I love you, Matt.  And I cannot thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment