Monday, May 16, 2011

And didn't it make me feel better?

Hey ya'll,

Well, it's Monday and I am back to work.  It isn't so bad, really, although this may be a very long week.  I didn't have any good QT with soap.  I need to do some hard core Etsy surfing to make myself feel better.  I am also looking forward to the Renegade Craft Fair, which I missed last year and do not intend to miss this year.

I might even swing by Lush sometime.

But, talk of soap aside, I had an interesting reaction to my blog of last week, "I am not broken."  It seems I am not the only one who feels the way I do.  Many of my friends, even the ones who have chosen to have GORGE families (best of luck, Haley...I cannot believe you are going to be a mommy), showed so much support and understanding.

Then, last night, a dear friend (when I thanked him for his support of the blog I wrote) asked me if I felt better after I wrote it.  And, I had to admit that the answer is yes.  I did feel better.  So, it got me thinking...Maybe I should keep the Soap Blog and get a Soapbox blog as well.

So, for what its worth, I am going to start a completely self serving, blog to wallow in the mire of my own opinions.  I will still talk about soap over here...but over there I will talk about other things.

I'm gonna do it anonymously because the language will be harsh and the topics harsher.  But, if you're interested, drop me an email at kennedy.rodriguez@gmail.com and I will give you the link.

Until then, happy soaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment