So for now its the typically descriptive Erin description "Stuff I Love"
I've been combing Etsy looking at soap and falling in love every five minutes. Sadly, I have 36 soaps I have yet to review and an impending trip to Europe to pay for so...I can't.
But maybe you can. And then tell me about it. In fact, if you buy something from my Stuff I LOVE! lists during the month of November, I would love to have you do a guest blog. I'll post the blogs during the month of December. Everyone who blogs here will be entered to win a $25 Amex gift card...to buy more soap (or pay bills or whatever but soap is more fun.)
Here are the rules:
1. You must review a soap listed on my Stuff I LOVE! blogs during the month of November.
2. You cannot review a soap you made
3. You must notify me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1st, 2010 of your intent to blog. Please let me know which soap you will review. I will confirm your email by replying. If you did not get a reply, I did not receive the email and you should re-send. No confirmation means I did not receive your entrance.
4. A list of guest bloggers will be listed on this blog on December 2nd, 2010.
5. Completed blog must be received no later than December 15th, 2010.
6. Please try to keep the reviews as positive as possible. We are not trying to humiliate or embarrass anyone or put a soaper out of business. I reserve the right not to publish a blog that I think will harm the soap maker's business or mental status.
7. All Guest Blogs will be posted between December 16th and 31st.
8. Guest bloggers who blog about this competition will get an extra entry. 9. Guest bloggers who blog about this competition will get an extra entry.
9. Winner will be chosen by a random drawing (using a computer generator) on January 5th, 2011 (giving me time to get myself home from Georgia).
10. Winner's prize will be shipped via USPS between January 6th and 10th, 2011.
And now for Stuff I LOVE! I'm going to be prolific in order to give you tons of choices! (Please note all photos are from soapmakers soap.)
Cute Little Duckie Soaps on Ponds by Sheri's Soap Opera:
These typically come in lemon verbena scent but you can choose a different one. They are SO CUTE!
Beyond the fact that this is called Blackstrap, which makes me think of all sorts of naughty things but it contains figs. And we all know I would buy poo if it smelled like figs.
Cereal Killer by Anderson Soap Company is an olive oil soap and it smells like fruit loops. Since many of you don't live in NYC and therefore cannot have cereal milk soft serve at momofuku milk bar, this one is for you. It SAYS it's great for the kids but I say eff the kids. Erm...what I mean is use the soap for yourself! Alternately, I am totally into the Spring Salty Bar (second picture)