Sunday, February 14, 2010

When Depressing Things Happen to Soap Loving People


So, a few weeks ago I went to Vegas.  We won't discuss the trips because it was frankly dreadful (nothing nice to say...say nothing at all...blah blah) but something TRAGIC happened while I was away.

The neighbors upstairs improperly installed a bidet and, when the hot water pipe melted, the result was an indoor rainforest in my apartment.  Everything was basically fine in the end but alas, my favorite soaps in my favorite soap dish were destroyed.

RIP Nectar, RIP Jasmine Jubilee, RIP Wasabi, RIP McCarren Park, RIP I Heart Bacon and...RIP Tiny Bubbles.  I think that's all. 

As you can see from the pictures above, I have a big blob of used-to-be soap in my favorite dish purchased for me by my favorite mother.  It makes me SO ANGRY because I typically don't buy soaps twice because I like to try new ones.

These were my feel good soaps, my go to soaps MY FAVES. 
Ugh.

Stupid neighbors.  Who puts a bidet in their bathroom in Brooklyn anyway?  I could have given them some amazing heinie washing soap for the shower if they had only asked.



3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOO!

    That picture makes me sad. Really, really, really sad. Perhaps some shopping is in order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe...that is what I am doing right this minute :) But seriously, a bidet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo sorry!
    Really - a bidet in Brooklyn?!

    ReplyDelete