Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where the Hell is Clean Diva? A Tribute to an Amazing Lady named Leigh Taylor Smith

It has been far too long since I have blogged, especially since this blog is my new baby.


The good news is that I have been bathing. I even took a little time and organized my soaps.


I got an awesome soon to be reviewed soap sample from DancingWaters.


And I became the official Executive Director of the Miss New York Scholarship Pageant. It's crazy but something about which I am very excited. I was not in Las Vegas last week because I got official word of my franchise acceptance on Tuesday but I was watching on Saturday when Leigh Taylor Smith, Miss New York, became the 3rd runner up to Miss America.




Words cannot express how proud we, the Board of Directors are of Leigh Taylor. She exemplifies everything that we all want the next generation of young ladies to be. She is intelligent, motivated, well spoken, talented and ambitious. Perhaps most importantly, she knows exactly who she is and is able to show the world. I am so grateful to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment